21 December 2006

Krishna


I have found the world´s best restaurant at least in this part of the world. In the heart of Palermo next to the park? there is a little haven called Krishna, I have eaten there three times now and I feel that I must go through the menu before I go home. Lentil burgers, tofu, soja in breadcrumbs Thali indian plate, massive fresh salads, vegetable pasties, freshly baked bread and hummous and and and... A sign on the wall states: " All this food is prepared with love and devotion to Krishnu who turms them into Prasadam, a sanskrit word that means mercy and implies that taking something offered to God cleans the heart" - My heart is clean today! The food alone is enough to convert anyone! There was even a song about Vishnu as I sat eating my lunch - spookey! ps Vishnu is one of my cats)

5 comments:

Tatjana said...

i think Vishn u herad it. He was crying a bit more than usual this morning, he felt I was leaving him. Now Marie is taking over.

simon in buenos aires said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simon in buenos aires said...

Poor little Vishnu - he really craves attention, tell him I will be home soon.

Pix and Annamary said...

Now I have created www.balkanvisit.blogspot.com. How does it work with photos and so on?

simon in buenos aires said...

when you add new post click on the little picture icon and broswe and then upload - if you connect your camera via a usb this will be easy - just go into my computer and click on the external camera to open and upload