02 January 2007

Bloody Lockers!

Whenever I am out on the streets of the city I have my little black bag over my shoulder even in cafes - so I don´t chance leaving it anywhere. It contains amongst other things my tango shoes, camera and sometimes I pod. So I really do not want to lose it!
On three occasions now I have had mini panic attacks as I am in stores and realise that I do not have my precious bag with me. I run out of the store frantically trying to remember which cafe I was in last only to suddenly remember as I am leaving the store that the guard made me leave the bag in a bloody locker before entering the store. I then have to stop running and break back into a walk and turn around and act as if nothing has happened as all the other shoppers are staring at me and wondering what is going on. Bloody Lockers!

No comments: